Experience exceptional lifting capabilities and reach for efficient material handling in various industries.
Our telehandlers provide all-around utility to answer virtually all your work site needs. The perfect solution for productivity in congested jobsites or applications where high reach is needed. With a wide range of available attachments, they can easily handle even the most demanding jobs. Tehandlers are multi-purpose machines that lift, move and place material. Telehandlers are often the first machines on the job and the last to leave because they can be used for many different applications. Telehandlers are purpose-built for material handling and movement, and by attaching different accessories, these versatile machines can adapt to a variety of worksite tasks, including staging initial materials at the start of a job, lifting palletized and suspended loads and jobsite clean up at the end of a job.
Features and benefits
- Industries: Construction, refurbishment, masonry, landscaping and recycling applications.
- Max Lift Capacity: 2500 - 3000kg
- Lift Height: 5.79 - 6.89m
- Capacity at Max Reach: 900 - 1000kg
All forklifts within the range
Genie GTH 2506 Telehandler
From £330 per week
- Easy to manoeuvre
- Indoor and outdoor jobsites
- Front and rear independent sideshift
- Intuitive to operate
- Ideal for construction, refurbishment, masonry, landscaping and recycling applications.
Genie GTH 3007 Telehandler
From £330 per week
- Lightest machines weight in its category
- Low weight and compact dimensions
- Great ground clearance for outdoor applications
- Hydrostatic transmission for smooth, powerful drive
- Ideal for general construction, waste-handling, recycling, materials-handling, demolition and farming sectors.
Our compact telehandler are easy to manoeuvre in confined and crowded indoor and outdoor jobsites while offering the ability to lift, move and place heavy loads without compromising on power. Intuitive to operate, it is ideal for construction, refurbishment, masonry, landscaping and recycling applications.