Altegra Integrated solutions is committed to providing a quality service and working in an open way that builds trust and respect. One of the ways we do this is by listening to our customers and our interested parties. We welcome any compliments, complaints, or feedback, which will be used to ensure Altegra Integrated Solutions are, continuously improving and providing our customers or interested parties with the highest level of satisfaction.
We aim to ensure that:
- Making a compliment or complaint is easy for our customers or interested parties.
- We treat a complaint as a clear expression of dissatisfaction which we aim to rectify at the earliest opportunity.
- All complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely manner.
- We learn from any complaints or feedback by ensuring corrective, preventative, and read across preventative actions are conducted, at the earliest opportunity.
- Recognition is given to our staff members that have been mentioned in your compliment.
Definition of a complaint
A complaint is any expression of unsatisfactory or unacceptable goods or service provided by Altegra Integrated Solutions.
Altegra’s Complaints Procedure
Any complaints or feedback should be submitted on the feedback section of our website or by contacting the Quality Systems Manager or their deputy, directly by phone or email; 01460 242400 or email@example.com
The Quality Systems Manager or their deputy will establish the nature and scope of the complaint. At this point the complaint must be entered on the CAPA Log and a complaint record shall be created.
The Quality Systems Manager will distribute the complaint for investigation to the relevant department manager or their deputy.
An action plan should be discussed with the complainant at the earliest opportunity no later than 3 business days after the complaint has been made.
Corrective and Preventative Actions are to be completed within the timescale agreed with the complainant.
All complaints, corrective actions and preventative actions are reported on weekly and reviewed at Management Reviews with our Senior Leadership Team.