SCISSOR LIFTS & ACCESS EQUIPMENT
Approved JCB Partner.
CONTRACT HIRE FROM 5 YEARS to 7 YEARS*
DESIGNED FOR RELIABILITY. BUILT TO LAST.
Altegra understand the rental market and realise the importance of maximising uptime over a lifetime with tough, long-lasting components.
- Industry standard components allows seamless integration into existing rental fleets.
- Features such as the full pivot boss design on scissor pack, weld designs and motor protection plates are all designed using JCB's 75 years of engineering and manufacturing experience.
- JCB battery and hydraulic door wear pads ensure the weight is supported whilst closed, preventing the doors dropping over time.
- Automotive style foot pedal to release the extension deck provides an intuitive and ergonomic operation.
- Can be branded in company colours or come galvanised
EASIER TO USE
Altegra recognise the need for easy to use equipment to maximise productivity.
- Platform outlet in the basket makes connecting power tools easy.
- Ergonomically designed door handle makes for easier and safer entry, even with gloved hands.
- Ergonomic controller cradle for both left and right use and an automotive style foot pedal for deck extension.
- Large handle on the battery isolator means it can be operated whilst wearing gloves.
ALL JCB ACCESS SCISSOR LIFTS
The S1530E is the smallest machine within the JCB range of electric scissors and offers compactness without lift capacity compromise.
4.6m (15’ 1”)
The S1930E is a compact scissor lift capable of comfortably operating in tight, restrictive spaces.
5.8m (19’ 0”)
The S2032E has been designed with many unique features to make it safe, productive and easy to operate and service.
6.3m (20’ 8”)
The S2632E, as with all of the JCB electric scissor range, has easily collapsible guard rails further increasing machine versatility.
8.1m (26’ 6”)
The S2646E is an outdoor rated electric scissor machine and comes with standard fit non-marking tyres, making it ideal for indoor or outdoor use.
8.1m (26’ 6”)
The S3246E has been designed to be safe, productive and easy to operate and service.
10m (32’ 9”)
The S4046E has been designed in-house, with many unique features making it safe, productive and easy to operate and service.