Man Up Order Picker Training
Order pickers are used in warehouse environments for manual picking of products at height. They are often rail or wire guided while in warehouse aisles.
- Responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work Act, 1974, PUWER 98 & LOLER 98
- Operators Safety code
- Battery maintenance & re-charging Electric order pickers
- Pre-use checks
- Factors affecting stability
- Motive and hydraulic controls of the order pickers
- Manoeuvring the Forklift Truck in open and confined areas
- Picking & placing of orders
- Working at height regulations
Theoretical assessment of 5 open and 20 multiple choice questions, which can be conducted orally where language barriers or literacy difficulties exist.
Practical Test of basic operating skills, confirming skills taught on the Forklift training course.
On successful completion of your course you will receive an official certificate of competence. You can also request a Photo ID Card at an additional cost.