Reach Truck Training
The most common forklift truck found in warehouses, the reach truck is used in confined warehouse environment where accuracy at height is absolutely paramount.
- Responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work Act, 1974, PUWER 98 & LOLER 98
- Operators Safety code
- Battery maintenance & re-charging Electric reach truck
- Pre-use checks
- Factors affecting stability
- Motive and hydraulic controls of the reach truck
- Manoeuvring the Forklift Truck in open and confined areas
- Stacking at different levels
- De-stacking with laden and un-laden pallets
Theoretical assessment of 5 open and 20 multiple choice questions, which can be conducted orally where language barriers or literacy difficulties exist.
Practical Test of basic operating skills, confirming skills taught on the Forklift training course.
On successful completion of your course you will receive an official certificate of competence. You can also request a Photo ID Card at an additional cost.