The telehandler forklift is a versatile machine that is used in many industries such as recycling, scrap metal, as well as agriculture and construction.
- Responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work Act, 1974, PUWER 98 & LOLER 98
- Operators Safety code
- Re-fuelling of LPG or Diesel industrial telehandler
- Pre-use checks
- Factors affecting stability
- Motive and hydraulic controls of the industrial telehandler
- Manoeuvring the Forklift Truck in open and confined areas
- Stacking at different levels
- De-stacking with laden and un-laden pallets
- Loading and unloading lorries with the industrial telehandler
Theoretical assessment of 5 open and 20 multiple choice questions, which can be conducted orally where language barriers or literacy difficulties exist.
Practical Test of basic operating skills, confirming skills taught on the Forklift training course.
On successful completion of your course you will receive an official certificate of competence. You can also request a Photo ID Card at an additional cost.