Counterbalance Forklift Training
The counterbalance forklift can be diesel, LPG or electric powered, because of this they are used in a large variety of roles & industries.
- Responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974, PUWER 98 & LOLER 98
- Operators Safety code
- Battery maintenance & re-charging or re-fuelling and of Gas, Electric or Diesel Counterbalance Forklift truck
- Pre-use checks
- Factors affecting stability
- Motive and hydraulic controls of the Counterbalance
- Manoeuvring the Forklift Truck in open and confined areas
- Stacking at different levels
- De-stacking with laden and un-laden pallets
- Loading and unloading lorries with the Counterbalance
Theoretical assessment of 5 open and 20 multiple choice questions, which can be conducted orally where language barriers or literacy difficulties exist.
Practical Test of basic operating skills, confirming skills taught on the Forklift training course.
On successful completion of your course you will receive an official certificate of competence. You can also request a Photo ID Card at an additional cost.