The Standard Sanitiser Station is designed to be used in areas where there is a high volume of traffic, including main walkways, entrances to stairwells, toilets and lifts. Spaced at prominent points throughout the store, the station provides regular opportunity for customers and staff to clean their hands and keep safe.
Enable customers in-store to re-sanitise multiple times to ensure high levels of cleanliness by placing multiple Standard Sanitising Stations around stores. Mounted hand sanitiser dispenser and disposable glove dispenser box make keeping customers safe easier.
Use the Standard Sanitiser Unit in reception areas, corridors and main walkways, at the entrance to canteens, kitchen areas, toilets and position near doorways. The unit comprises a reusable sanitiser unit and disposable glove dispenser to encourage employees to regularly sanitise hands and stay safe.
Our Standard Sanitiser Station is ideal for placement in high traffic areas, where it serves as a constant reminder to sanitise your hands. It also features a handy glove dispenser for situations where gloves are appropriate – making them readily available at recognisable stations.
- Comes with A4 updatable poster frame and one shelf area to brand or communicate messaging and optional custom branding if required.
- Frame colour comes in white as standard, custom colours available on request (POA).
- Can be supplied with hand sanitiser and disposable glove stock if required.
- Option to modify your station design layout on request (POA).
- Approximate dimensions: overall height 1400mm and base Ø 500mm.