Articulated Counterbalance Training
The articulated counterbalance machine is often referred to as a Bendi or a Flexi machine. This type of machine is mainly used in warehouse environments where space and speed is at a premium.
- Responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work Act, 1974, PUWER 98 & LOLER 98
- Operators Safety code
- Battery maintenance & re-charging or re-fuelling and of Gas or Electric articulated counterbalance
- Pre-use checks
- Factors affecting stability
- Motive and hydraulic controls of the articulated counterbalance
- Manoeuvring the Forklift Truck in open and confined areas
- Stacking at different levels
- De-stacking with laden and un-laden pallets
- Loading and unloading lorries with the articulated counterbalance
Theoretical assessment of 5 open and 20 multiple choice questions, which can be conducted orally where language barriers or literacy difficulties exist.
Practical Test of basic operating skills, confirming skills taught on the Forklift training course.
On successful completion of your course you will receive an official certificate of competence. You can also request a Photo ID Card at an additional cost.